In a Kippiny treehouse, a pink cat shares milk and hugs with friends - the finest of things. Her name is Kitty Kippin.
Kippins’ Kiplet™ rattles are very Kippiny - perfect for little movers and shakers who love their Kippins! They’re gentle on new skin and planet friendly. These limited edition rattles feature illustrations by artist Matthew Langille.
Pink, white, black and grey cat rattle with grey reverse.
- 100% organic cotton, printed with water based inks
- Filled with 100% organic cotton
- Includes a detachable raw beech wood teething ring with wolf head logo
- Rattle insert creates soft sound when shaken
- Designed in Australia and ethically made
- Safety tested to European, Australian/NZ and USA safety standards from ages 0+
Cold hand or spot wash with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Do not tumble dry. Dry naturally in shade.
To clean your beech wood ring, remove it from the rattle clip and wash with a soft cloth in warm, eco-friendly soapy water.
Size: 12cm H
The Kippins are wild friends for little dreamers!
Let them take you to Kippi, a magical place that exists in the moments just before you fall asleep (far beyond the yawns, just before the Zzzzzs).
Kippins modern organic cotton & eco-friendly toys, accessories and KippinTale™ wrap blankets are perfect for hugs, sleep, play and little teethers!
Inspired by nature, storybooks and a wild imagination, they’re designed in Australia & ethically made. All Kippins organic cotton products are 100% GOTS certified, meaning they are ethically produced from the moment the seed meets the soil to your little dreamer’s hands!